Paediatric physiotherapy is an area of physiotherapy specialising in children. Our specialist Physiotherapist has undergone training both nationally and internationally to bring to our clinic the latest in research, equipment and therapy.
Our physio is also trained in the Ceuvas Medek Exercises (CME), which is therapy used all over the world for the treatment of movement and physical disabilities. For more information on the method visit: http://www.cuevasmedek.com/
Paediatric physiotherapy can help your child with the following:
- Strengthening, stretching and improving range of motion
- Functional skills training e.g. rolling, crawling, sitting, standing and walking
- Gross motor development
- Splinting and Orthotics advice
- Tailored gym programs
- Application of taping
- Equipment trial and prescription
- Application and removal of plasters
- Group sports programs
Call us today to find out how our physiotherapists can help your child or to book in an assessment.